Freitag, 15. April 2016

Dance season over

I can't believe how fast time past, to be honest this is going to fast for me. It doesn't feel like I only have  three more months left. This is incredible,2 weeks ago was also my last dance performance . Bevor my Last performance tho, we had our senior night dance, in which we added boys . It was so far on of my favorite memory. We had so much fun at our practices with the boys and the performance was awesome. I'm so sad that it is already over, it really makes me wanna cry. I had so much fun at the practices with the other girls my and my coach. I learned so much in this short amount of time. For that I want to thank the best coach in the world. She supported me and believe in me. It help me to keep practicing even when I was sometimes ready to quit. 
This basketball season was so much fun for me I can't even tell y'all.
You just have to be here to know what I'm talking about. It was my first but also my last one, I'm just thankful for the opportunity to be here and enjoy and gain all this experiences. I encourage everyone to do a year like this if u have the chance to.
This is an experience nobody can take from you, and let me tell you high school is pretty awesome in compare to the school system in Germany. You get to have a lot of fun, join clubs, activities based on the season you are in. I played tennis that was in the dance team. You Guys might have other interests, but trust me there is so much to do, something for everybody . 
 We all together 
The boys they were feeling themselves  :-)
 We all together 
 Seniors with parents 
 Me my host sister and some friends 


 I love my East high school so much, and our school spirit is so big. This is something I wished we have in Germany. 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen